Tuesday 13 July 2010

Just a small update

I shall try and keep this brief as we all have lives to get to (and i only have the 1 follower :P)

Updates from when i last posted... Well i've moved away from Kent and back up closer to where i was born (not a good thing by the way :)) me and my gf obviously split up which still saddens me. It really was one of those "I should never have let her walk out on me" situations, where you just *know* in your heart that if she had stayed for one more week then most of your problems would have been sorted. Anyway, she has gone off to america now to do god knows what with god knows who and she destroyed my opinion of her when i gave her money which left me with not enough to buy food, then when i asked for the same favour in return a month or so later when i desperately needed food she lied and said she didn't have any money. I hate people lying. I have never understood why people can't be more honest with eachother. Obviously too much honesty is a bad thing and would come across as rude, but more honesty than there is in the current day and age.

Im living in a relatively small town called maidenhead now, living in a rented room with my landlord in his house, which isn't a new experience but not *the* most pleasant one either considering i love my own space so much! Still jobless although over the last month or two i've definately started looking at myself from a new perspective and i think i am changing quite a lot as a person, i just hope it is for the better. Oh our cats sid and ems! Ems stayed with my ex in Kent and was doing ok last i heard, although my ex has ran off out of the country for a month so god knows whether her mum has even bothered to look after ems or not. Sid is doing great though. I gave him to my aunty who already had a cat called Jack and at first jack HATED sid and would hiss and growl and spit at him, but after 4 or so days, they were playing and sleeping together and eating together :) and my poor big fluffy ol' sid got neutered and i went to see him afterwards and he looked so much less manly and fluffy and more tiny and cute :( lol

Anyway i think i shall leave it at there for now. I am going to start trying to post again more often. If you would like to see that then please leave comments and ill feel more inclined to write more often/interesting things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment