Wednesday 14 July 2010

No general theme today just musing until i get into the rhythm of things

Hello everyone!

So today i couldn't really think of any specific thing to write about so i decided to just write and see what comes out!

I went to see the new twilight movie today and i have to say it was naff!! If your a twilight fan then by all means you shall enjoy it, if however you just watch movies becuase you enjoy stories as i do then don't bother with the new one until just before the final one comes out and you *have* to catch up because the WHOLE film is basically 10 minutes of storyline stretched out and repeated to fit into a 120minute film. There was only 1 interesting scene, but i won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

It's my 22nd Birthday in 2 weeks and 2 days. Is it strange that i feel really old already!! My parents kicked me out when i was 16 so i've been living in "the big wide world" since then, and when i speak to other people my age, they may have only been living away from their parents for 2 or so years, which makes me feel older than them even though they are the same age. It's strange how time and age bother us more the older we get! The main reason i mentioned this was because in the time i wasn't writing this blog i really got to thinking what i have to show for my "almost" 22 years on this planet, and the answer at the moment is nothing at all! I am jobless with little experience and little money, i don't know how people in their 40's and 50's in a similar situation to me actually manage to stay sane.

Also, i was thinking today about what i've spent my life doing so far, which made me think of gaming, which made me think of runescape/World of warcraft/Call of duty/Final Fantasy XI and i think if you add the time i have spent playing those games up over the last 6 years, it would easily come to 2-3000 hours (I clocked up 987hours on Final Fantasy XI alone) If playing mmorpgs was a career choice i would definately be the bill gates of mmorpgs :) lol

Anyway i think i shall leave it there for now. See yall soon

No comments:

Post a Comment