Tuesday 6 April 2010

Good morning

This is weird. I hate it when i go to sleep so late that i wake up at 3 in the afternoon :( Spent most of the night "talking" with my girlfriend as we are in a huge rough patch at the moment but that is all i will say, you all don't want to sit reading about our arguments and troubles eh!



I've never been very good at deciding what i want to do with my life other than "be a scientist" at 8 years old. Nowdays everytime i try to imagine myself in a career i just want to tear my head off! I know "society" expects me to, but i don't wanna! lol I want to enjoy my life, whether thats spending a whole year on just my partner or living on a boat for a few year. I want to travel across america visiting as many place as possible. I want to do some photography in Prague, learn how to sail a Yacht, visit Australia and go hiking through the outback. Even if in my life i only get the oppurtunity to do one of those i will be happy, so when society tells you that somebody who doesn't have a job for as long as me remember, we all have dreams and maybe those dreams involve spending as much time enjoying your partners company as much as possible :)

Next time i'll try and post a small bite about either my tattoos and they stories/designs behind them or my preference over certain games :) 

Thanks for readin ~crimson~

No comments:

Post a Comment